Cheatscape: Cheats for Runescape and World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheatscape is the best place to find cheats for Runescape and World of Warcraft. Cheatscape is the primary online source for the latest and best cheats available for all MMORPG games.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

New scams I've Seen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metallica
Metallica

New scams I've Seen Empty
PostSubject: New scams I've Seen   New scams I've Seen EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:57 pm

1st scam i've noticed, is if your a pure, 1 def and with like 70 Str, and like 60 Attack (example) - and say your training at rock crabs..

well this what happened to my freind, he was training at rock crabs, and all of a sudden a guy comes up alching...

my freind is 60 Attack, 70 Strength, and 1 Def.

The scam is..he's like hey i bet you cant kill 1 crab before i alch 10 alchs. or something..and hes like to make this fair...

he hands you a bronze spear..lets say..

well thing is..with a bronze spear where the strength spot would be..its shared exp!! so when you start to attack..your growing def
str and attack.. That makes you grow Defence!!!!

2nd Scam, is stuff having to do with bounty hunter... people can bring you in there with your armor! and you have no control over him killing the shit out of you lol.
Back to top Go down

New scams I've Seen

View previous topic View next topic Back to top